- Do you have a loved one between the ages 3 and 16?
- Have you heard of Vision Therapy?
- Do you know how Vision Therapy works and can have an immediate impact on your loved ones’ life?
Premier Eye Center will be hosting an informational evening with our very own Dr. Christina Murray, OD to offer you, our patients, an opportunity to learn more about Vision Therapy and what it can do for your loved ones.
On Wednesday, January 16, 2019, at 6:00 pm at our West Palm location, Premier Eye Center invites you to light hors-d'oeuvres, refreshments and a free educational event with information of our new Vision Therapy program that can have a near immediate and long-lasting impact.
If you or your child experiences any of the below symptoms, this free informational event is for you!
- Holds reading materials very close
- Avoidance of near work/ Headache from near work
- Frequent squinting
- Covering/ closing one eye while reading
- Tilting or moving head back and forth while reading
- Skips or repeats lines while reading
- Uses finger to keep place
- Tasks/ homework takes longer than they should
- Difficulty copying from the board
- Poor hand-eye coordination
- Reversal of letter/ words
- Letter or lines “run together” or “jump” while reading
- Confuses similar words/ letters
- Poor reading comprehension
For further information and to RSVP to reserve your place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.