A lens treatment is a special additive that either bonds with the lens, or is built into the lens during the lens manufacturing process. Lens treatments are available as individual additions to lenses and are also commonly bundled into single lens products for convenience and maximum benefit to your eyes.
At Premier Eye Center, we favor the following lens products:
- Progressive lenses are X-series lenses or Comfort DRX or Shoreview (these lenses adapt from indoors to outdoors and back again and everything in between). They are specifically constructed to adjust to every unique shade. These lenses will end the frustrating necessity for carrying multiple pairs of glasses!
- Please click here for more on these lenses.
- Eyezen Lenses (these lenses are specifically made to defend your eyes from the damage caused by digital eye strain). These lenses filter blue light and help to keep your eyes protected even while you spend hours (upon countless hours) utilizing big, medium, large and extra-large reading, playing and watching your favorite electronic devices.
- Prevencia lenses for blue filter (specifically for heavy computer users)
- Transitions VII, Transitions Xtractive, Transition Advantage
- Crizal Avance, Crizal Saphire 360, Crizal Kids – these lenses are specifically manufactured with the sole intention to grant you the clearest vision possible, no matter what the external conditions may be, glare, scratches, smudges and even UV light. These lenses have been proven to reduce reflections to permit safer nighttime driving when glare is often at its worst.
- Please click here for more information on lenses made specifically for children.
(Many of the lens descriptions are described more fully on https://www.essilorusa.com/products/ultimate-lens)
Common Lens Coatings & Treatments: