Eye Care Services Near You
Our eye care professionals at Premier Eye Centers are confident that our team can provide the eye care your entire family needs. Below you'll find a list of some of the key eye care services that our practice offers. We find that many of our first-time patients who initially came to us either by recommendation or simply by chance quickly become recurring patients who we have the pleasure of seeing on an annual basis. Our eye doctors are thorough, personable, and patient. We have been showered with compliments and words of appreciation for the time and consideration we take to explain the various services we offer and when and why a particular patient may be a candidate for a specific test or another service. We pride ourselves on the quality of our eye care services ranging from comprehensive eye exams - pediatrics, geriatrics and everyone in between - to helping our patients deal with their seasonal allergies or dry eyes or to diagnose or treat more serious eye conditions affecting our patients or their families. You can feel confident knowing that you are being treated with the best possible eye care possible when you come to Premier Eye Center.
Thorough Eye Exams Are Just the Beginning...
Comprehensive eye exams for adults and children, co-management of laser vision correction surgery, caring for eye emergencies and so much more. The optometrists at Premier Eye Center provide comprehensive eye care to patients of all ages including treatment for a range of conditions including glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, dry eye, cataracts and macular degeneration.
With three eye care offices conveniently located in Plantation, FL, Boca Raton and Boca Raton, contact us to schedule your next eye doctor's appointment.
- Learn about vision problems that can be identified with an eye examination, what’s involved in a comprehensive exam, and special considerations for kids and contacts.
- Suffering from Kerataconus? We have treatment options for you.
- Early identification of a child's vision problem is crucial.
- At Premire Eye Center we manage many ocular Diseases including Glaucoma, Macular Degeneration, and Cataracts. Vist any of our office in Florida.
- We use the most up-to-date technology to ensure the best eye care possible. Learn about the different types of tests and equipment you may experience on a visit to our Practice.
- If you're ready for an alternative to glasses and/or contacts look to us for co-management of LASIK, cataract, and other ocular surgery.
- Are you bothered by red, itchy eyes? You may have allergies.
- Orthokeratology, or "ortho-k," is the process of reshaping the eye with specially-designed rigid gas permeable contact lenses. The goal of ortho-k is to flatten the front surface of the eye and thereby correct mild to moderate amounts of nearsightedness and astigmatism.
- Dry eyes result from the chronic lack of lubrication and moisture on the surface of the eye, which can cause minor irritations, an inability to wear contact lenses and an increased risk of corneal inflammation and eye infections.
- We offer emergency services that require immediate and urgent eye care. If your eye is injured, don't try to judge the severity of it.
- This service offers early detection of potential eye and vision problems at no cost regardless of income or ability to pay. It is a one-time, comprehensive eye and vision assessment for babies, usually conducted between the ages of 6 and 12 months.
- Low vision is the term used to describe reduced eyesight that cannot be fully corrected with eyeglasses, contact lenses or eye surgery. The primary causes of low vision are eye diseases, but low vision also can be inherited or caused by an eye or brain injury.
- Try Latisse™ for longer, thicker lashes.
- Astigmatism is a very common eye condition that's easily corrected by eyeglasses or contact lenses and on some occasions, surgery.
- Does holding a newspaper farther from your face help you see the words? For this reason, presbyopia is sometimes called "long-arm syndrome."
- People take it for granted that they can see an exquisite array of colors. But not everyone can. Our eye doctors diagnose & help CVD (color blindness)
- Vision Therapy
Does your child hate reading or complain of headaches and eye strain? Even kids with 20/20 eyesight might have a vision problem that can be helped by a pediatric vision therapist.