Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic and in cooperation with the CDC and the Florida Department of Health.
As of April 06, 2020, our offices have modified office hours.
We can see you today via Telehealth and for Ocular Emergencies
Request an appointment today
Please be aware that we are reducing our hours in each office while we battle COVID-19. All offices will have a team member answering calls, texts, and emails from Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:00 am and 4:00 pm for any patient needs, though the offices are closed. If you are experiencing an eye emergency, we will have a doctor available quickly through Telehealth.
Offices will be open certain hours for curbside pickup and have doctors for emergency visits on following days and times per location:
Boca Raton: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday on 9am- 3pm
Plantation: 9 am – 3pm on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
West Palm Beach: Monday, Wednesday and Friday on 9 am – 3pm, Tuesday on 9 am – 2pm
Except for above hours, the offices will be closed.
An Expectations Checklist—For All of Us
- ALL patient encounters will be by appointment. Walk-ins will not be allowed.
- All patients must complete a COVID-19 questionnaire BEFORE arrival at the practice via the link that is sent to them via text
- No paperwork – appointments now require pre-registration on our website.
- We ask that you arrive at your appointment alone unless you are a minor and require adult supervision then we will allow one caregiver inside with the child.
- Patients may be asked to wait in their car for their appointment, depending on how many people are in the practice at any given time
- We ask that upon entering our clinic, that you immediately wash your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer
- Anyone who enters the building will be required to wear a face mask. If a patient does not have a mask, you can purchase one at the front door.
- We may ask you to leave the office if you show flu-like signs, cold/fever, or coughing
- Staff will not shake hands with any of our patients. Please don’t take it personally. 🙂
- We will be practicing safe distancing within the clinic and we ask that you do your best to keep a minimum of 6 feet between you and other patients.
- Coming out to your car to dispense glasses and contact lenses (curbside pickup).
Steps Our Practice is Taking
- Appointment times will be spaced further apart to ensure social distancing.
- Hand sanitation stations are available at the entrance and throughout the practice
- All of our staff and doctors will be wearing appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including gloves, masks and face-shields
- Curbside Waiting room- Patients will notify office when outside and staff will coordinate patient coming into office.
- Each pre-testing and examination rooms are disinfected after every patient exam, including all surfaces, instrumentation, door handles, and equipment.
- We will be disinfecting all frames after a patient has contact with them.
- Regularly cleaning and disinfecting railings, door handles, counters, reception room areas, and all spaces where public interaction occurs.
- Limiting the number of patients in the office or any area at one time
- The exam room and pretesting instruments will be disinfected after every patient.
- We will be aware of common “touch points” within the clinic such as doorknobs, counters, keyboard, phones, credit card machines, pens, etc… and will be disinfecting these as often as possible
- All reading material has been removed from the waiting area.
- Pens will be sanitized after each use by a patient.
- No signatures on credit card receipts – touchless transactions when possible.
- Deep cleaning at the end of each day.
- Discussions with doctors and staff will be kept to a minimum. Follow up phone calls or telehealth video conferencing will be used FOR ALL office visits unless in office is approved by doctor